Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
The Everest Helicopter tour, where you are taken to see Mt. Everest, gives you a quick look of Everest. This Helicopter tour of Everest is so far the best Ariel tour in the world. Everest Heli tour starts from Kathmandu, flying east from Kathmandu towards the beautiful Sherpa village and the gateway to Everest, Lukla. After fueling in Lukla, the flight starts flying towards Everest Region. The flight goes over the Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep and Khumbu glacier to reach the Base camp of Mount Everest.
This ultimate helicopter ride gives you some of the best mountain views and sceneries.You will be given 30 minutes at Syangboche (Hotel Everest view) to take tea/coffee and Breakfast. Syangboche has excellent views of Mt. Everest and its range. Further, you will fly back to Lukla for fueling and then to Kathmandu to end your lifetime Experience of Everest tour by helicopter.
Private Tour – US$ 3900 total - maximum capacity 2-3 person plus 1 Pilot
Group in Join basis Tour - US$ 990.00 per person on group in join basis
The Package from Kathmandu includes:
• Heli Tour to Everest and neighboring peaks from Kathmandu Airport to Kathmandu Airport
• Free time for Breakfast or short hiking at World`s Highest Hotel Everest View Hotel Syangboche
• National Park Permit Fee
• Kathmandu Airport Tax
1) If the weight of an individual exceeds 100 kgs. then he/she needs to purchase two seats.
2) Company takes the right to cancel the flight in case of emergency or weather.
3) landing at Everest Base Camp not allowed these day due to security reason