Bhutan Tour - 4 Nights 5 Days
Four-Nights Five-Days Bhutan Tour This four nights five days Bhutan Tour offer one of the most adventurous trip including short hiking cover famous palaces and monasteries in Bhutan. This spiritual and cultural experience in Bhutan within four nights and five days is possible to conduct throughout the years in territory of Bhutan. Trip to Bhutan start with scenic flight from Kathmandu to Paro, which offer aerial view of Mt. Everest & Kanchenjunga. Another highlight of trip is to explore typical lifestyle of local people from Bhutan. Moderate four nights five days Bhutan Tour is feasible to carried out through out the year in order to provide cultural and spiritual experience in Bhutan. General itinerary of Bhutan Tour for four nights and five days is briefly listed below with name of Monastery in Bhutan and other day-to-day itinerary.
Detailed Itinerary Bhutan Tour
Day 01| Arrival in Paro – Thimphu valley tour (1 Hr)
Early morning flight to Bhutan (Please check the flight timing) Upon your arrival in Paro airport our guide will be there to welcome you and transfer to Thimphu. Lunch in the hotel and later drive pass by Memorial Chorten (temple) built in memory of the late 3rd King. Visit Changangkha Lhakhang, the oldest temple in the valley offering a nice view of the valley. Enclosure where national animal, Takins are kept and drive to visit the largest and newly built statue of Buddha offering magnificent view of entire Thimphu valley. Could walk down to the hotel.
Overnight: Thimphu | Altitude: 2300m
Day 02| Thimphu – Punakha (2 ½ Hrs)
Morning visit the traditional Hand Made Paper Mill, School of Arts and Crafts where students learn 13 different arts used predominantly in Bhutan, Folk Heritage Museum, National Library and the Traditional Institute of Medicine. Drive to the Zilukha nunnery to meet the nuns and interact with them. Lunch in the town and drive to Punakha through Dochula pass (3200 mts) If the weather permits one can enjoy a spectacular view of the highest mountains of Bhutan at a site that stretches almost 180 degrees. Walk around the 108 stupas and continue to sub tropical valley of Punakha. On arrival, if time permits hike to the temple of Chimi Lakhang, the temple of fertility associated with religious art of phallus.
Overnight: Punakha | Altitude: 1350m
Day 03| Punakha – Paro (3 ½ hrs)
Morning drive to visit Punakha Dzong (fortress) which houses the most elaborated temple in the country. This is a fine example of Bhutanese rich Art and Architecture. Retrace the drive back to Paro. After lunch visit Paro Dzong (Fortress) on foot and continue walking through the oldest wooden bridge still in use. Continue further to stroll around the old Paro town and peep into some local handicrafts stores. Could get some opportunity to see the traditional game, Archery match going on. Evening back to the hotel and enjoy the facility in the hotel.
Overnight: Paro | Altitude: 2200m
Day 04| Paro Sightseeing
Morning drive to the base for the hike (2 hrs uphill) to Tiger's Nest, the most revered temple in the country that literally hangs on a granite cliff overlooking the Paro valley. Lunch in the cafeteria. Most of the day will go on the hike. Back to the hotel and enjoy the facility. Hot stone bath for standard package. Farewell dinner in the town.
Day 05| Departure:
Morning transfer (10 minutes) to the airport for your departure flight. Your guide will bid you farewell at the airport.
Transportation and Travel situation in Bhutan
Ground transportation is by private vehicles based on number of travelers. we provide clean Air conditioning and heat in vehicles . expect bad roads with uphill and narrow tracks too, travel time might delay due to weather too.
please consult your doctor before you come to travel. in Bhutan we have local doctors to assist incase if needed.
Hotels / Resorts / Tents
We choose nice and best available hotels based on your budget. you will have private rooms with hot and cold showers
Guide, Driver and helpers
local expert guides and drivers.
“this program can be customized based on your time and interest ”
Service Includes during Bhutan Tour
- Bhutan Visa arrangement service
- Government royalty and all the taxes
- Three meals a day breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Full time English speaking Bhutanese guide
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water throughout the journey
Excludes in the package / supplement during Bhutan Tour
- Flight fares from Kathmandu, Bangkok, Singapore, Delhi, Kolkata, Bagdogra, Dhaka, Mumbai, Guwahati, Gaya to Bhutan- please choose the route and let us know we book for you
- Personal expenses and any alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
- Single room supplement charge for two Pax and above
- Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost
- Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Bhutan visa is pre-process by our company we need to have your passport copy by scan on our e-mail. we will send you electronic visa on your mail. you need to print and carry to fly to Bhutan. at immigration authorities will stamp on your passport.
- your passport must be valid more than 6 months at the time of travel in Bhutan
* Notes: There are regular flights from Kathmandu Nepal, Bangkok Thailand, Delhi India to Bhutan .
For more details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at +9779851026424