Bhutan Short Tour 3 Nights 4 days
On our 'Bhutan Short Tour', we will be visiting popular Bhutanese landmarks in Paro and Thimphu. In Paro we visit Rinpung Dzong, national museum and Kichu Lhakhang, the oldest Bhutanese temple before hiking to the extraordinary Taktsang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery the next day. In Thimphu we tour some of its popular landmarks including the Memorial Chorten, nunnery Temple, Bhutanese traditional painting school, folk heritage museum and others. By the end of our 4-day short tour in Bhutan we will have been acquainted with the country's rich culture and landscape.
Day 01: Fly to Paro and drive to Thimpu (L/D) KB
After immigration and custom formalities, you are met by our guide and driver and transferred to Paro city, where you can eat lunch in a tourist restaurant. Visit the National Musuem of Paro, before driving to Thimphu, which takes about 1.5hrs. Take rest in the hotel.
Overnight in Thimpu at hotel
Day 02: Thimphu sightseeing. (B/L/D)
Thimphu sightseeing includes - visit to National Library, the priceless collection of Buddhist manuscripts and few English version books; Folk and Heritage Museum, which displays day to day livelihood of typical Bhutanese farmers in medieval period and their accessories; Late King’s Memorial Stupa, built for the world peace and Traditional Handmade Paper Factory; Painting School, which preserves our traditional paintings, sculpturing and wood curving; Majestic Tashichhodzong, which houses office for the king and the ministers and National Handicraft Emporium, the best place to look for souvenir from Bhutan. Evening free walk in Thimphu City.
Overnight in Thimpu
Day 03: Thimphu - Paro tours (B/L/D)
Drive to Paro and Transfer to trail-head and begin your trek to Takstang (Tiger’s Lair) monastery, Bhuitan’s most famous sight. Your guide can arrange pony/horse for ride uphill till the Cafeteria, but one must be able to walk after that. A proper trekking boot or good walking shoes is necessary for this hike those who choose not to hike can stay back with the driver and tour around Paro.
Overnight in Paro
Taktshang - Tiger's Nest: Taktshang or 'Tiger's Nest' as it is often referred to for Taktshang Pelphung monastery, is one of the most venerated and famous of Bhutan's monasteries. It is located on the face of a 900m sheer cliff. An impressive and un-miss able site, but accessible only by walk or to ride mules/pony. Taktshang was rebuilt by population of Tsento village. Again in April of 1998, a major fire destroyed the main structure of the building and its contents (some believe it to be arson). Reconstruction began in 2000 and was completed and consecrated after extensive efforts and financial support of Governments as well as donors.
Day 04: Departure from Paro - to Next Destination (B)
Transportation and Travel situation in Bhutan
Ground transportation is by private vehicles based on number of travelers. we provide clean Air conditioning and heat in vehicles . expect bad roads with uphill and narrow tracks too, travel time might delay due to weather too.
please consult your doctor before you come to travel. in Bhutan we have local doctors to assist incase if needed.
Hotels / Resorts / Tents
We choose nice and best available hotels based on your budget. you will have private rooms with hot and cold showers
Guide, Driver and helpers
local expert guides and drivers.
“this program can be customized based on your time and interest
”Service Includes during Bhutan Tour
• Bhutan Visa arrangement service
• Government royalty and all the taxes
• FIT Surcharge for one and two persons
• Accommodations in A grade hotels
• Three meals a day breakfast, lunch & dinner
• Full time English speaking Bhutanese guide
• Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary
• Bottled drinking water throughout the journey
Excludes in the package / supplement during Bhutan Tour
• Flight fares from Kathmandu, Bangkok, Singapore, Delhi, Kolkata, Bagdogra, Dhaka, Mumbai, Guwahati, Gaya to Bhutan- please choose the route and let us know we book for you
• Personal expenses and any alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages
• Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
• Single room supplement charge for two Pax and above
• Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost
• Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost
• Travel / Medical Insurance
• Bhutan visa is pre-process by our company we need to have your passport copy by scan on our e-mail. we will send you electronic visa on your mail. you need to print and carry to fly to Bhutan. at immigration authorities will stamp on your passport.
• your passport must be valid more than 6 months at the time of travel in Bhutan
* Notes: There are regular flights from Kathmandu Nepal, Bangkok Thailand, Delhi India to Bhutan . for flights and package please contact us now
For more details please email us at email@example.com or call us at +9779851026424